New to the CX5 Family

This week I traded in my car and bought a 2019 Mazda CX5 with only 22k on it. It's really clean and has the 2.5L non-turbo. Right now I have identified multiple mods im going to make which include install navigation and remote start. I want to do a roof rack and a tune to give it a little more hp but nothing crazy.

Does the forum have a page with a list of all aftermarket part recommended? If not what does everyone recommend? This is my first Mazda my last two vehicles were a Ford Lightning and the Ford Fusion Sport twin turbo version. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Attachments

• 20220528_155340.jpg
    20220528_155340.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 91
Welcome @19BlueCX5 and congrats on becoming a Mazda Owner! Great pic and color…Feel free to search the Forums, there is a TON of info here…I would also check out our CX-5 Resources…

A great place for 2nd Gen CX-5 mods is CorkSport. They provide great quality and service. They also support the site as a Sponsor.

Please do keep us updated on your progress if possible and enjoy the Forums! 😁

This week I traded in my car and bought a 2019 Mazda CX5 with only 22k on it. It's really clean and has the 2.5L non-turbo. Right now I have identified multiple mods im going to make which include install navigation and remote start. I want to do a roof rack and a tune to give it a little more hp but nothing crazy.

Does the forum have a page with a list of all aftermarket part recommended? If not what does everyone recommend? This is my first Mazda my last two vehicles were a Ford Lightning and the Ford Fusion Sport twin turbo version. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Most Mazda dealer can add android auto/apple car play for a fee. I have the OEM navigation and never use it.

About power mods there aren’t many that will make a real difference. Best bet would be to get lighter rims which will make the car slightly faster when compared to power gains from intake/exhaust/tune.

I did the Fortin remote start myself that uses the OEM key fob. It was plug and play and cost ~ $150.

Back