New to Raleigh

Chmp3ef

:
2001 Protege MP3
I am moving to Raleigh, NC, January 20, 2002 anyone there let me know we'll hook-up. Also anyone know of any good performance shops? (cheers)

What's up dog, be seeing you soon. All shops in Raleigh are a ****** rip off. Phantasm has the most in stock, but too ****** expensive. Plus I have seen some ****** up work roll out of there. Buy your parts online and hang with some homies who know how to install parts correctly. Oh yea the law is a bunch of **** heads ( fuckers ) so watch out for the piggy's. Just be carefull who works on your s***. HOLLA

Thanks for the info. That sucks though, I thought Raleigh would have some good shops, I've been working at a place in Columbus, OH, and thought Raleigh would have some descent places for me to put some part time hours in, but everyone I have talked to said no. Anyways thanks, Later. :wtf:

Chmp3ef said:
I am moving to Raleigh, NC, January 20, 2002 anyone there let me know we'll hook-up. Also anyone know of any good performance shops? (cheers)

hey - welcome to the area. just wanted to let you know that the 1st saturday of every month a bunch of people meet up at the Ale House in raleigh. see the sticky thread. let me, heathen23 or c-bass know if you have any questions. take care!

Tracey said:
hey - welcome to the area. just wanted to let you know that the 1st saturday of every month a bunch of people meet up at the Ale House in raleigh. see the sticky thread. let me, heathen23 or c-bass know if you have any questions. take care!

Thanks, I am now down here. I actually work in Rocky Mount? I will be at the Ale House on Saturday, the 5th right? Thanks for the info, see you guys there. Later

K-S-W said:
You'll find some part time work around Raleigh. When you move down hit me up...........

Thanks, I am here now, I just got down hereThursday the 27th. I guess I am going to the Ale House this Saturday. I work in Rocky Mount though, and there aint s*** here. Alright then... (dunno) If some of you guys are going out give me a call, 419 410-6225 or 252 985-5588 my name is mike, peace

Back