New to Mazda - New 11 3 iTouring

rmd0311

:
2011 Mazda 3i Touring
Hey All,

I'm new to Mazda. I have always been a Toyota/Nissan man, owning many of each of those brands. The Mazda 3 though is an interesting vehicle. Looks good, drives great and gets awesome gas mileage.

I have scoured the web for a Mazda 3 specific forum, but all the ones I have posted in have very little activity. I'm hoping this one is totally different.

Some pics:

2011-05-02_16-57-45_884-M.jpg

2011-05-02_18-19-54_682-M.jpg

2011-05-02_18-20-12_124-M.jpg

2011-05-02_16-57-27_976-M.jpg

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of action around this place.

Agreed. Not to knock you ride tho but is it me or does anybody else find the new light desgins for the back ugly as sin?

I actually like the whole design... From the back the most. Thanks, this was the most active to the intro thread. I tell you, enthusiasts forums are usually hard to find for compact sedans...

As far as the fogs, what can I say. It's the highest i model... I did not want to go to the S as I was looking for gas savings as well...

Only reason im against pink on foglights is because EVERYBODY HERE HAS THEM! which is why ill be going with yellow. or blue. if i can find it.

You will definately enjoy your Mazda3! plan on doing any mods to it?
First mod is gonna be... Fixing the trunk lid, the wife backed into another car... I had not had the car a week. I just dropped it off at the body shop today. Gonna have them NOT pput back any of the emblems except the Mazda logo... I think it looks cleaner.

I have seen a lot of pics of your car. Looks amazing, something to aspire to.

Here is a pic of the damage.

i-tS2X497-XL.jpg

oof.

P.S. I think the mazda 3 emblem has holes in it. I believe even for the newer models.

First mod is gonna be... Fixing the trunk lid, the wife backed into another car... I had not had the car a week. I just dropped it off at the body shop today. Gonna have them NOT pput back any of the emblems except the Mazda logo... I think it looks cleaner.

I have seen a lot of pics of your car. Looks amazing, something to aspire to.

Here is a pic of the damage.

i-tS2X497-XL.jpg

oh damn! I think that's why my fiance wont drive my car, plus she can't drive stick lol, But thanks man that's a huge complement :) I love my car as much as the day I bought it and your car is something that express's who you are and doing something unique is always good. I hope your baby come's back looking new again. I got damage from a tornado and got it all fixed up but it looks new now and I'm very happy about that. Whatever you do with your car you will have fun with. Best of luck to you!

IMO, here's a good mod that makes it better driving at night. Get rid of the halogens and get some HID's I just got mine in on Saturday got a 5k kit and I love it. It makes a worlds difference driving at night. Just a suggestion

Latest posts

Back