New to forums, please say hi :)

Im the tallest in my family at 5'9" or 5' 10".... and at 165ish lbs.... You guys are huge compared to me.

Like I said... I'm a pigmy. I'm 108, 5'4" and wear between 5.5 to 6 shoe. Sometimes I have to shop in the petite or kids section for anything. Can you imagine my joy when I was able to see over the dash of the MSP without phone books?! lol

Along with being roomy enough, possibly having to replace your wastegate actuator at some point ($70) and possibly weld re-inforcing the lsd these cars are reliable if you keep the boost at a sensible level with the proper mods.

If you plan to get much over 200whp be prepared $$$$$ for the motor and tranny to stay intact!

5'9"...fine in the miata...perfect fit.
In the P5...seat back a little bit + tilted...comfy ftw.

found a good pic to show how low the seat was, you can always tell wedge engineering how high you want to sit.

remember i'm about 6'3
n1059510059_30020096_2503.jpg

thank you all for your posts. i found the information VERY helpful, and to DE31, damnn I gotta get me one of those seats! very good information

thank you all :)

oh and by the way, I live in bucks county to all you around the Philly area. lemme know when there is a meet I'll come to them :)

To bad your not out here in St louis MO, test drove a sweet laser blue MSP today FMIC MBC and other goodies.

Last edited:
ive noticed a lot of people on here live near the tri state area.

i guess this is where most of the MSP's are :)

actually theres not that many on here. And if you havent hear me say it yet, since u are in the tristate area, check out Tristatetuners.com, but wait for it to come back online that is hahaha.

Back