New To Forum!

tad024

:
Mazda 6
Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum, and new to the whole modding thing, and am wanting to start doing some stuff to make my car look even nicer, and possibly increase some performance as well. I am quite newb to all this stuff, but love cars, and would really like to know my way around my car so that I can do some fun stuff with it. I have a 2006 Tungsten Gray Mazda6 I4 auto, and it is stock as of right now. I live in Louisiana, and any tips, advice, and know-how would be very much appreciated!

welcome! theres alot of info and good people on here from what ive found out so far so i bet theyll help ya figure out all ya need haha

Welcome to Mazda Forums! (hi)

Great intro...You've definitely come to the right place...Sit back, relax and enjoy the forums!

Be sure to post up some (pics) of your 6 ASAP...(thumb)

Thank yall both very much, I have been browsing the forum for a couple days and finally posted something, I have liked what I have seen. I made an album of a few pics that I just happened to have from a while back, I will have to take some more/better photos at some point

thanks man, nice, yours is just a little newer =) It looks nice, I also wish mine was a manual as well, read that on your pics of your car ><

yeah i wish it was manual but i couldnt be picky and i didnt really have much time to look for a car so i found this one and it hasnt eally let me down yet.

Back