new to community, just saying hi'

alexcited

:
protege5
i just got my 03 mazda protege5 saturday, in black. i found this forum pretty soon afterwards,and i just got my confirmation. not sure what my plans are with the protege,since its my only car to have a warranty, but my first car was an 86 monte carlo SS with a corvette LT1 and then i moved onto an econobox saturn. now i have the pro5.

i have more pics on my computer upstairs,but ive hardly had a chance to do anything to my protege yet. aside from an ebay SRI and alpine speakers/amp. its completely stock on the outside.

6i7bqp.jpg

Got pics of the LT1-powered Monte Carlo?

i did, but on a seperate computer that got junked years ago,i got it when i was 16. it was a much older LT-1. from the 70's. it had hooker headers, 3 inch flowmaster exhaust, B&M shift kit,some ungodly cam too. edelbrock intake, speed demon carb. id say it got 9 miles to the gallon.

Haha didn't notice it either well it took him long enough to post up a pic

honestly, i hardly get emails saying when people reply to my threads. so I'm sorry for the late reply! I'm also sorry my p5 is still bone stock on the outside!

Are u appologizing to urself or us? There's no need to apologize to anyone u picked a very nice car and
it's still a sexy vehicle with plenty potential :)
Do the simple thing like removing door molds, painted headlights, emblems.

Last edited:
Are u appologizing to urself or us? There's no need to apologize to anyone u picked a very nice car and
it's still a sexy vehicle with plenty potential :)
Do the simple thing like removing door molds, painted headlights, emblems.

all in due time, between work, a girlfriend,and everything else in life, i have very little time. my door molds and the emblems are coming first. I'm torn between attempting to paint my beat up stock rims ( the owner before me got intimate with more than a few curbs apparently) or forking over the cash for a set of black rota's. than racing beat cat back exhaust when the money becomes available.

Back