New tejas moderators

lil_red_wagon

:
lil white p5
There was an oversight that left the texas section without a moderator. I'm sure that all of you noticed the useless posts in this section. Admin has assigned two of us to this section now, so we should be able to keep it clean with no problem.

For the record, I like golf, but I hate spam. That guy had to go.

Other one is bbrich. He doesn't post in this section much, but he is on top of spam. He will probably clean this place up quite a bit as far as old and unnoticed spam. We are super mods together on another forum and his amount of spam bans are almost double mine.

Other one is bbrich. He doesn't post in this section much, but he is on top of spam. He will probably clean this place up quite a bit as far as old and unnoticed spam. We are super mods together on another forum and his amount of spam bans are almost double mine.

ALMOST double, Gracie? Better look again. :D
What can I say? I likez ham but I HATZ SPAM!!! In fact I hate anything that f*cks up a good thing, like the Internet used to be. Lately it seems that the I'net is turning into a ghetto for would be hackers and scammers, even the corporate types are getting in on the action. I will do what little I can to keep that from getting worse.

True, that I don't/haven't posted here very much in at least a few years. Against my automotive wishes, life has taken me in other directions and I have almost no time for meets and such these days. My schedule almost always seem to conflict w/upcoming events. I'm usually too tired to try and burn the candle from both ends. I'll leave that to the younger folks 'round here.

As Wes stated, we co-Mod another Mazda site together as well, so that too takes some of my time. Between his schedule and mine, we felt it would be better to double-team this section of the forum instead of trying to go solo. We asked Antoine to team us up here when Wes noticed this section being largely ignored. I hope that together, we can make a difference here and keep the peace as well.
Thank you.

Oh, a pet-peeve I have: Vehicle of all kinds have BRAKES. While cars can break, they do not take breaks. OK? :D :D :D

Back