new services with the new shop up and running

snap! i'll be busy finishing up yet another apartment move that weekend. bump for da badass shop!

HAHAHA!! that's pretty good! Should I mention the person will have to be in a car with me for almost 24hours AND share a hotel room.

I also have to take pills for the uncontrolable amount of gas I have....should make for a pleasant trip!!

Turbo Matty P said:
HAHAHA!! that's pretty good! Should I mention the person will have to be in a car with me for almost 24hours AND share a hotel room.

I also have to take pills for the uncontrolable amount of gas I have....should make for a pleasant trip!!
Matty I think after that post you probably lost any and all chance to have anyone ride up w/ you.

Hmmm, sounds like a deal...

I'm seeing if I can get something worked out to come and make a presence for the place in my sig...

wagner said:
I forgot that there will be a gt3 contest with about 5 tvs and door prizes, give aways.

Andrew Wagner
Wagnermotorsports.net
I'm gonna win! I haven't lost a GT3 contest yet. :D

I'm in there like swimwear (dance)

I'm a pretty good GT3 driver myself. I managed a video game retailer here in alabama and Sony held an official tourny at our store. I couldn't participate on the clock so I had to resign my position, compete in the contest and reapply for my job afterwards. Of course I won, but all prizes were given to the second place finisher as we didn't want to look scandalous.

So anyone from the S.E. wanna go or not?? I need a fart-ner....a fart-partner!

Turbo Matty P said:
I'm a pretty good GT3 driver myself. I managed a video game retailer here in alabama and Sony held an official tourny at our store. I couldn't participate on the clock so I had to resign my position, compete in the contest and reapply for my job afterwards. Of course I won, but all prizes were given to the second place finisher as we didn't want to look scandalous.

So anyone from the S.E. wanna go or not?? I need a fart-ner....a fart-partner!

Awesome :) I'll be looking forward to the challenge.

Do you want me to drag along Lost_Concept?....lol Just a side joke:p..lmao

bring along my buddy L-C...I'd be interested to see how he's doing...although I'm sure he's trolling here undr a different name.

Alright, Linux in tha heezy....It's hard to censor me when I'm not on a computer....you up for the challenge man??

Turbo Matty P said:
bring along my buddy L-C...I'd be interested to see how he's doing...although I'm sure he's trolling here undr a different name.
Yep...lol

Though he isn't spending much time on the computer now since he was badly injured in a car accident. :( No bs either, but I doubt you would care much.

Turbo Matty P said:

Alright, Linux in tha heezy....It's hard to censor me when I'm not on a computer....you up for the challenge man??
Hahaha! Yeah man, if I can aquire the funds for the trip, and get the time off. Not likely though..

Latest posts

Back