New @!)#*$ Server

woo hooo! its faster than ever.... wait i've always been using a dial up so my connection has sucked from day one.... damn! Im sure its nice gotta check it out on someone elses computer!

WHOA!!!

THanks, guys. I'll be making another donation soon.

And I like the idea of paying to change avatars, that would be hilarious.

Excellent upgrade!

I gotta say when I made my donation tho, I received the same warning as AbbyVonNormal. Dunno what's up w/that.

Great job on the switch! :D

enry.. u kick ass. -=) no wait.. u kick ass and chew bubble gum.. but your all outah bubble gum.. its awesome .. lightning fast now.. guess it gets bogged down with all the protege owners u got on here huh? -=)
John

this board is so much better than *cough cough protege club*

protege club is like mainly 1st gen and 2nd gen proteges, while we have most 3rd gens here :D

one thing though..... I dont recieve Reply emails anymore.... I think you've heard about this already though... Just thought Id mention it again. Thanks

Thats a DUAL XEON...

Xeons are detected as dual processors, its like 2 virtual processors inside one...
The best upgrade ever done. from P4 to Xeon!

Congrats!

Expect my donation soon.

:D

igdrasil said:
Thats a DUAL XEON...

Xeons are detected as dual processors, its like 2 virtual processors inside one...
The best upgrade ever done. from P4 to Xeon!

Congrats!

Expect my donation soon.

:D

AHA!! I knew it! But everyone I asked was not aware of that.
I will update the announcement. Thanks for the info.

The joke is, we switched dedicated hosting provider. For nearly the same price as the old one (P4/2.4/1G/70GB IDE) we got a dual xeon (2.0/1G/140GB SCSI). How crazy is that.

Back