New Sales Person at Mazda of Lodi

xtrememps

:
08.5 Crystal White MS3
Hey guys, my name is Steve and I've been a member of the forums for a long time and its been an invaluable resource of knowledge and great deals for my MSP and now it's time for me to give something back.

I recently joined the sales team at Mazda of Lodi and want to just get the word out to everyone in the North Jersey area to come here for any new or used Mazdas. You can shop here knowing full well the service you get will be with someone who actually cares about this community. (2thumbs)

I can be reached on my cell to make an appointment at 551-404-0508 or at the dealership, (866)435-1990..ask for Steve Crowley.

Last edited:
Oo i see why now you were asking where i was gonna buy one in the other thread. :D

Yeah im pretty much gonna wait til winter passes before i go get one. No sense in getting the car now, only to be paranoid of it getting ruined with jersey weather/drivers during winter weather lol.

LOL Yes...just don't wait too long, it's not exactly like there's a lot of 'em. But yeah that's why I was asking...hopefully will talk to you soon ;-)

Yes. Everyone i talked to told me to stay away from the lodi dealer.

My friend just bought an 08 mazda 6 v6 and the people at lodi didnt want to help him because he wasnt knowledgeable on cars. He was asking alot of questions and the salesmen didnt want to help him so he went to wayne and got the car there.

I heard alot of good things about the wayne dealer. Might have to visit them soon.

I don't care about anyone else there, I know about cars.

I tried to help you but I guess you have your mind already made up about where you're going to shop.

If you have bad things to say about another salesperson that's fine but please don't do it in my thread.

I didnt say the salesperson's name because of that reason. I dont want to act like im trying to s*** on your particular branch.

Im just voicing my experience and what i have heard. People have a right to voice their opinion i believe. And other people reading have the right to know whats going on.

That being said, for the others who want to buy a mazda, ONLY see steve at the lodi dealer or dont bother at all.

I didnt say the salesperson's name because of that reason. I dont want to act like im trying to s*** on your particular branch.

Im just voicing my experience and what i have heard. People have a right to voice their opinion i believe. And other people reading have the right to know whats going on.

That being said, for the others who want to buy a mazda, ONLY see steve at the lodi dealer or dont bother at all.

LOL....well I appreciate that. I guess it being a young dealership there will be many inexperienced people (at least as far as Mazda product goes) there.

That being said, I've been to "established" dealerships that the the salesman didn't know much. I'm not saying I'm such an expert where I know every single dimension of the vehicle etc. but I'm always willing to look it up ;-).

Regardless, there are a few other guys who know their stuff there but I wanted to post to not only generate a few opportunities for myself, but to offer this community sales services from someone who knows the product (especially Mazdaspeed).

P.S. I bet the guy wasn't being helpful because we rarely carry v6 6's now because they sit on the lot foreverrrrrrrr. Hopefully with the '09's that will change.

Latest posts

Back