New Ride in La.

(V)SP4Life

:
2003 Mustang v6
Well unfortunately i needed a car and i couldn't find an MP3 or MSP close enough in time. And i looked and looked for an integra, and some other nice import rides but after the hurricanes we all know how bitchin it is to find any of that around here right now. So i hate ford or w/e and would never consider a mustang yet i have never sat in or drove one. So i look for one around here and found a 2003 with 42k miles, v6 (couldn't afford gas for a v8 anyway). So i went and test drove it and loved it. So now i own a 2003 v6, white , 5spd mustang as of this morning. For anyone who is biased, they really arent bad, they had it listed at 12k but i got it to 10,200. w00t.

Lol i posted it like in mazdaspeed forums, but since i live in louisiana why not post it here too? Some people don't check all the forums. And well its an american car i'd feel wrong for not Supercharging it :D

I owned a 96 Mustang V6 it's really not a bad car. I liked it, it wasn't really fast or anything but was a good car to get around it and did have some good pick up.

Back