New "Racing Series" Mazda 2 Commercial.... in Thailand that is.

:
2012 Mazda 2
Just wanted to show you guys how the Mazda 2 is being marketed by Mazda in Thailand and compare it to how almost non existent the Mazda 2 marketing is here in the US. It's interesting to say the least. Check out all the options and differences.

Mazda introduces the second edition of Demio "Racing Series" sedan & hatch, they've just got more devilish than ever. Yes, more fascinating equipped for entire vehicle: "Sports Racing" frontend layout with front skirt and fascia together, rear skirt with diffuser by rear bumper, newer upper spoiler (5-door only), black roof by polished stickers to be "glass-roof liked" in looks, short-type antenna, "Racing Series" signature decals, "Gun Metallic" 16" alloy wheels with low-profile tyres, sporty exhaust finisher, CD/MP3 player with 2-DIN speakers and remote control, and latest new "Aluminium Metallic" exterior color exclusively for this version. Yet still equipped with ABS, EBD, dual airbags, But numbers are of course, limited. Only 1,000 units to be offered. So get to your Mazda dealer now and be brave enough to sign the contract.

Mazda2-Racing-Series-2012-2013_2.jpg

Mazda2-Racing-Series-2012-2013.jpg

IMG_4522_resize_800.jpg

Last edited:
^ Saw that. Nice to see this from Mazda in the US but their actual marketing in the US has been one commercial hardly anyone saw and that's about it. Speaking of that commercial. Did anyone else but me see it about a year ago? I can't find it at all anywhere. Nothing. Maybe it was a figment of my imagination but i know i saw it at least twice. Anyone else?

If you find it, please post it.

IMG_4522_resize_800.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Hmm I might have to plastidip the grill and M logo next summer, I really like the way it looks

Yea, I've never seen a 2 commercial either and so many people ask me "what kind of car is that I've never seen one before? I should just start telling them that it's a super rare ultra racecar I had imported from japan.

Yea, I've never seen a 2 commercial either and so many people ask me "what kind of car is that I've never seen one before? I should just start telling them that it's a super rare ultra racecar I had imported from japan.

I mean, if you think about it you actually did import a super rare ultra race car from Japan. Some of that is true. ;)

Back