new protege owner

kurtis

:
2004 Mazda 3S 5door
just thougt id say hi to all the people on the board, just bought me a 2000 lx yesterday, and i must say im quite impressed, no all there is to do is upgrade it. however im having a hard time finding parts for it. so if anyone knows of some good links they could post it would be much appreciated. thanks.

-kurtis

welcome to the board.....lots of good info and members here....

nice choice on the Protege....

search button is a great feature.......

enjoy your car!

-R

Welcome to the forums. Good to hear another 2000 Pro is around. Like previously mentioned, brainstorm what you want your car to look like and then figure out how to go about it. Plan everything out and then pace yourself. Eventually everything will start to come together before you know it.

As far as where to look, I know of a couple places to start:

www.protege5online.com

www.protegegarage.com

www.corksport.com

www.autornd.com

That should start ya off for now. Have fun and happy modding!!

Steve O

welcome to the boards man!

steve_protege beat me to it, hehe I wanted to mention corksport.com, but I was too late, lol

thanks for all th help guys, cant wait to get going to the "p", ill keep you posted. p.s: just got a 2.5" cat-back built w/ magnaflow and ractive parts and a titanium shift knob, not much, but its a start.

if you're looking for performance gains out the 1.6 don't expect much unless you go the forced induction route

Back