New Product Release!! 2014 MAZDA 6 Rear Sway Bar

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
The JBR True Torsion Rear Sway Bar significantly reduces the vehicles tendency to push the front end during hard cornering, drastically reduces body roll, and greatly increases traction.

SKY-RSB-BLK.JPG

SKY-RSB-RED.JPG

The only rear sway bar for the 2014 Mazda 6 constructed out of 32mm 4130 Chromoly tubing with thick solid steel arms. The JBR True Torsion Rear Sway Bar is TIG welded inside and out then the ends are capped. Powder coated for ultimate corrosion resistance. The 2-way adjustability allows you to fine tune the handling for the street and the track.

SKY-RSB-BLK_01.JPG

SKY-RSB-RED_01.JPG

The JBR Sway Bar Kit Includes:
- New Polyurethane Mounting Bushings & Brackets with Grease Fittings
- Installation Grease
- Lifetime Warranty
- Online Installation Instructions
Everything you need to get the job done right with confidence!!
JBR 2-Way Adjustable Sway Bar Settings:
Stiff setting is 140% Stiffer than stock
Stiffest Setting is 250% Stiffer than stock

Priced at $205.00 shipped, we've taken the guess work out of where to buy the rear sway bar for your 2014+ Mazda
All the products shown above are available in our online catalog. For more information and to purchase, visit our website.

SKY-RSB-RED_02.JPG

SKY-RSB-BLK_02.JPG

I would never install that. Who would ever install a swaybar like this with welds on it? Antiroll bars, need to be one-piece cromoly castings otherwise you're just asking to snap that thing at the welds.

SwayBar-1.jpg
This is a good example. One piece, easily twisted over and over again without any welds to break. Single piece of metal.

You Sir are very wrong. We have manufactured several thousand rear sway bars of this design and have never had one break. Your loss.

You Sir are very wrong. We have manufactured several thousand rear sway bars of this design and have never had one break. Your loss.

+ Lifetime Warranty if it ever does.

I guess that means the one's that Tri-Point Racing built for their track cars, must really suck!!!! Where do these people come from? All of he people that I know that have these for the MS3's, etc have not had one issue.....obviously, someone is talking out of their ass!

Last edited:
Welding kills the spring steel. The steel itself will still twist, but once it's heated and welded it crystalizes at that point. It's an area that is now brittle, no longer is it malleable, and it can fracture. I didn't say it would cause death, but it's not a good idea when you're talking about designing a steel piece that is meant to behave as a spring. This is why you never weld a spring either by the way!

3 pieces, not welded anywhere...considered one of the best in the industry. Link to PDF

5735-sm33-12588_2_.jpg

3 pieces, not welded anywhere...considered one of the best in the industry. Link to PDF

5735-sm33-12588_2_.jpg

That would be a perfectly acceptable solution! Bolting it all together and simply twisting the hollow bar (or solid) is preferable to twisting a welded point (crystalized metal, no ductility).

Back