new pics up tell me what you think

ditch the stickers. I bet from the rear the red lips pop even more, due to the tails!!

blkonblkmsp ran red lips, i think they look good no matter the wheel... but these wheels are good too. dont buy the rotas, theres a few MSPs with that already, but youre one of two rockin the red lip and hes on factory RH's. when you had the other thread up i too said yank the stickers but i was glad theyre tasteful.

also, if youre looking for something to spice up the headlights im working on tinted fiberglass covers (and have been for way too long)... if the law gives you any s*** you can pull them off...

I agree 100% with yudkib, He's talked me out of buying rotas in the past lol..

ok im riding on eibach prokit springs in the front and havent put the back in lol but im selling thoughs so if anyone wants them let me know. Im riding on xxr wheels they are 17x7 same as racingharts if anyone wants them im selling them too lol. Yeasterday me and a friend just tinted the taillights im going to get pics up soon because they look so so so good.

hey del i was just wonderin what u did to save ur foglights? im lookin to get a fmic soon and i NEED to keep my sexy foglights! lol

hey del i was just wonderin what u did to save ur foglights? im lookin to get a fmic soon and i NEED to keep my sexy foglights! lol

yea that was hard i had to cut alittle off the fog light holder to get it to fit becuase it was hard with the fmic pipping but now i got to put my 2003.5 lip on so its going to be alittle harder lol

im lowering my car right now, and will post more pics soon and you will me what you guys think

Back