4.jpg

11.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Picture quality WAY better. But I still don't like what I see, sorry man.

Is that the urethane(sp) lip just not painted? Maybe paint it orange and that might help.

And who called the Rice Police on you? J/K

Its your car I can't say crap.

schweet, PAINT THE LIP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, and drop it!!!!!

The lip is getting wrapped in cf over the winter and then the top will be painted spicy.

car looks good really like the shots......not to be a dick but why didn't you just buy the c/f lip?
wouldn't have been cheaper and less hassle to just buy that then to buy this one and have it wrapped?

^^ whatever,:rolleyes: it ain't that bad, some of it isn't that great looking to me either but its his car and whatever he's happy with is cool

great pics!!!! what was ths shutter speed on those pics and did you use flash? also, what kind of cam are you using? i just recently baught me a Pentax Optio s5z and am still learning.

i think some people overexaggerate the situation.come on. to each his own. We dont have to go over this s*** all the time, everytime. some things people dont like, some things people do like. get over it. and just enjoy the car.christ.

i think some people overexaggerate the situation.come on. to each his own. We dont have to go over this s*** all the time, everytime. some things people dont like, some things people do like. get over it. and just enjoy the car.christ.
thank you my point exactly

tow hook eh? hehe
interesting shots, esp the cop pics haha

peace

Back