powered by FLIP
check it. . finally got my bike back on the road

2005 CBR 600F4i
11K miles

sitting in pieces for like 3 weeks. ... meh
IMG_0025.JPG

polished the wheels
IMG_0015.JPG

DID 520 and AFAM -1 +2 sprockets. . . .the chain was cut to 114 which seemed exceptionally, i had to cut it to 110 to fit
IMG_0019.JPG

Galfer braking system. Wave Front, Wave Rear, HH front pads, Black rears, SS braided lines
IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

Last edited:
yea. . man if i never had the bike my p5 would be nasty right now. . .but alas i just insalled about 1500 bux worth of parts on that damn honda

Dude man thsoe are some seriously crazy brakes... Sell me that and get yourself a 750 or 1000!

jomoyo069 said:
my first bike is gonna be a 600 also

yes this was my first bike too. . .now i have a year or riding experience and i am once again scared shitless on it. . .new gearing and all new suspension settings makes it a brand new bike. . have to get used to it all over again.

people say that getting a supersport as a 1st bike is a bad idea. which in most cases is probably true cuase its so easy to mess up on these things and these machines are very unforgiving. as long as you are uber responsible one should be fine on it IMO.

LOL as far as cost. . . it was a damn small fortune. i beleiver my total bill for this go around was liek 12-1300

the rotors and pads were 700ish
chain and sprockets 220
chain tool (won't have to buy again) 100
tires 220
and some misc crap

now if i had to pay labor for this stuff it probably would have costed a lot more but having the tools and knowledge goes a long way

Do you need any helmets? I have a brand new Arai and AGV helmets for sale. They have been worn only twice. One is a mens and one is a ladies. Medium and small. I have pics if you would like.

Tyler, do you need a helmet before you buy your bike, I sold mine this weekend to the Kawasaki and Yamaha dealer?

Back