New pics of my MGM

09speed3

:
09 speed 3 gt
One of my friends to some photos of my car for me a while ago and he finally sent them to me.

Let me know what you think. Also I was thinking about doing the emblems black but not sure yet.

Attachments

• my car.jpg
    my car.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 369
  • my car4.jpg
    my car4.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 370
  • my car 8.jpg
    my car 8.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 414
  • my car 9.jpg
    my car 9.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 290
  • mycar2.jpg
    mycar2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 264
Not bad...the pics are ok though, they gotta try a tri-pod and a better camera.

I don't think you should black the badges, just take off everything but the Mazdaspeed badge and Mazda emblems.

Car looks great. Pictures are a little over edited, and I don't understand the need for the extreme angles.

One of my friends to some photos of my car for me a while ago and he finally sent them to me.

Let me know what you think. Also I was thinking about doing the emblems black but not sure yet.

hey whats up man, I saw you on mariner today turning onto springhill drive. The car looks good!! The only thing i noticed is that it has a bad squat issue when you hit the gas, it kinda looked like the butt was dragging. All in all it looked awsome though.

If I ever get around to customizing my MGM I want it to look exactly like yours. That's one sharp looking car! And the photography is great.

i think it would clash with the silver flake in the paint but thats my opinion. but give it a try. its always good to be different in my eyes

i know im going with hyperblack rims and red calipers on my MGM. red calipers always seem to look good.

yeah, i think the hyperblack compliments MGM the best out of any color. now i just have to find the right style of rims.

im not going to go with traditional red paint. im thinking something more along the lines of a deep and bold metallic tomato red color but more on the darker side of reds. kinda hard to explain. but i havent made any final decisions.

i also think an aggressive offset like Madvillians look the best on the MS3. i havent been impressive with any set of wheels on our cars that are sitting flush.

im going hyper black staggered with a +30 offset. i havent been impressed with the look of mesh wheels on MS3's either

me no like.

that gold is more along the lines of bronze.

what car is it that has the Gold brembos? is it Z06s?

that gold looks gold b/c its metallic and bold

Nice ride...i love the color combo of the wheels and MGM paint...personally think i would leave the emblems chrome just to break up some of the black on the car.

Back