New Person

S_

:
1992 Mazda Miata
Hey everyone. I finally signed up at Mazdas247 but I've been on here several times. I'm pretty active over at Miata.net but now that I work for CorkSport I'm getting to be a lot more familiar with all the Mazda family. Personally I own two Miatas. a 1991 and a 1992. They both are currently 100% stock but the second will be getting the fast and light treatment while the 1992 will remain my stock daily driver. Anyway can't wait to get a little more involved in the community and if you have any Miata or Mazda questions feel free to ask!

nice, it's great to have one act as a daily so you can go nuts on the other. I hope to do that one day. can't wait to see what you do

nice, it's great to have one act as a daily so you can go nuts on the other. I hope to do that one day. can't wait to see what you do

I'm excited also. Saturday I met a guy on craigslist to purchase a black Hardtop for the second one, he wanted $800. Well upon arrival I found that the latch that goes over the frankenstein bolt was sheared off on one side!! So I offered $500. Well upon trying to shove it the back of my wifes CRV it wouldnt fit. So I said no. It was kind of sketchy anyway.

interesting. people be stealing hardtops a lot now so yeah, If it feels sketchy i can understand why you would just walk away.

Welcome................

So........... is Corksport going to make parts for the NA and NB :D.... mostly interested in chassis parts...

Back