New Owner near Airdire

A.Strong

:
2003, MS Protege Vivid Yellow
I just bought a MSP off a gentlemen in Calgary. I was just wondering what other MSP are out in the area? Also is there any meets or anything that goes on during the summer or whatever?

Sweet. Mines is yellow with a carbon fibre hood at the moment. What colour is yours?
album.php

Lol same i got a carbon hood too. I actually own 2 yellow ones right now. Im building the other one. I think I saw yours forsale on kijiji a few weeks ago. I have a turbosmart kompact bov for sale if your looking for one.

Yeah Know I'm good thanks for the offer tho. Sorry For long reply I've been extremely busy with Sports. Yeah your P5 looks sweet man. I'm looking forward to working on my car a lot coming up here its had terrible lucky over the winter tho. Got back into and then my dad crashed it right after getting out of the body shop. :(

haha oh yeah. Thank's I was thinking about going to get a spare key, I won't be doing that anymore haha

Yeah thanks. So I have had nothing with bad luck with my msp so far but I'm determined to keep it haha. This morning It had a hard encounter with a steel pole and broke my grille, front bumper, and intercooler. On top of that I still haven't had time to fix the body damage from earlier this year. My Mazda is taking a beating!!! I have decided I'm going to put my Oldsmobile back on the road for a bit while I take the time to start solving these problems. My question is what are some good auto shops in the calgary area? I prefer to buy stuff in person over online, it seems I end up going online anyways haha.

Got an msp as well.

And buy online. It's better. Do your research here in the forums or ask us, and then go buy the parts.

Back