New Owner 2008 CX-9 GT

Winstond

:
2008 CX-9 GT RES BSM RES Power Hatch Navi
Just bought from an original owner. Nearly everything perfect and the car has a transferrable warrenty on electrical items?!? Anyway I like to do all maintenance myself on my cars. Will be reading up on maintenance How-Tos.

I do have a problem already. My HTC One will not pair automatically?!? I need to turn bluetooth off, then on on my phone for it to pair. Is this a known issue? Also surprised to realize there is no garage door opener built in.

Congrats. What's the mileage and what did you have to give for it, if you don't mind offering.

Love my 08, but looking at newer. Not sure it will CX9. Mazda has continue to strip them down since the 08-09 models. No interior, or minimal, accent lighting. Blue accent lights on dash gone. The 2014 tail lights look aweful, my opinion.

Winstond,
For garage door opener, you can install an accessory (Gentex mirror - see mazdaparts.org under CX9). It is a 1-2 hours job on weekend.
My older HTC One X works perfectly with my 2008 GT. Not sure what is the problem with your new HTC One.
Probably the firmware mismatches (your Android OS is newer. Mine is 4.1.1.)

Congrats. What's the mileage and what did you have to give for it, if you don't mind offering.

$18k. 80k miles. Probably a bit high, but it is in perfect condition, nearly new tires, and I was tired of looking.

Was interested in Satelite radio until i saw the install instructions. Wow what a hassle.

Back