New Ohioan to the Forum

RedRyderBB6

:
2006 VRM Mazdaspeed6 GT
I also posted in the Ohio section, but thought it was also appropriate to post in here. Anyways...

Hey everybody, I'm new to 247 but I have been a member of 6crew and ********** for a little while now (6crew is where I call home lol). I've kinda just been lurking on here and looking at everyones rides and progress; there seems to be a lot of nice and knowledgeable people on here. I had every intention of going to the Columbus meet on the 22nd but was called in to work and I couldn't get the day off. Hopefully I can get around to meeting all of you guys/girls at some of the local meets! Now to the boring/life story stuff...

I just got my 2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT in Nov. and only have a few appearance mods done to her. There will definitely be more mods in the future, but I just bought a bike, soooo...I'm having to save up all over again. I've posted a couple of times on ********** and a lot on 6crew and put up some photos of my old car, a 1998 Ford Mustang as well as the MS6 and my sister's (it runs in the family I guess). Now I just have to talk my mom into getting a new 6, since she is looking for a new vehicle anyways lol. The first photos of the Mustang were taken with a real camera and the only pics of the Mazda I have are crappy cell phone ones. I made the Mustang my own and she had only a few tasteful mods, IMO, and the Mazda will definitely be getting her fair share of mods, as well. I know I have to lower it and definitely get the windows tinted, I know those are just appearance mods but will come in the near future. I hope everyone enjoys these pics, even if they are not the best!

Mustang3.jpg

Mustang2.jpg

Mustang1.jpg

Mustang4.jpg

0619021601a.jpg

0619021600a.jpg

BothMazdas1.jpg

Latest posts

Back