New muffler on my MZ3

wow, that sounds nice....kinda mean, likes it yelling at you for not moving the **** outta the way...nice, looks sweet too, blends nicely to the car,

That sounds great...but it looks even better; I am really impressed by how well that fits, and I love how it doesn't have such a big tip.

B_blake53 said:
Are you sure you are not talking about the flex pipe off the manifold.

Very sure. There is the Hearder, 2 cats, flex pipe, resonator, and a muffler.

---Herb---

It looks good, but the only problem is that the oem muffler is in the middle of the car. So if you added one on the back, that means you have two. In turn giving you some extra back pressure that you could do without. Unless of coarse you don't care. Otherwise (thumb)

nono i removed the old muffler and add some pipe to cover the muffler gap and put the old one on the rear

cat on stock manifold..

AzMz3 said:
From the hearder there is a cat connected to the header, then another cat, resonator then the muffler.

--Herb--
My Spec V has a cat right on stock manifold, which means like my car you get an aftermarket header that eliminates that cat = big hp/tq gain!!
My car doing a header is like 10hp/tq gain at wheels!! Can't wait for a company to come out w/ header, be best bang for buck I bet'

Keeping stock resonator keeps the sound in tune' not too buzzy or high pitched' I did my Spec V exhaust from factory resonator back' nice deep muffled sound.

I am just curious to how big stock piping is, I haven't looked under her car yet...exhaust might be 1st mod' Hmm...:) She will take her car one day to work and crap her pants, I can hear it now' " My muffler is broke " !! hahhaha, keep everyone posted' :)

Attachments

• 25-183LB.jpg
    25-183LB.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 404
rear section'

Yeah sounds good! I might have to get her a universal muffler and tint her windows for her B-day coming up'

Thanks for sharing!!

I can tell around 5k these cars will have a mad intake growl' can't wait til intakes are available !! (band2)

I have a digital camera that does digital video clips too' how do you just do audio clips?? ( therfore a smaller file to share ) ??

Nice~Nice~~ . i am trying to get one for my M3. but donnot know which one's right for it...could anyone give ne advice~~~ thanx alot !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back