new msp owner as of 3 days ago

i checked it out it looks kinked but actually thats a plastic L fitting and as for the T it keeps going strait not sure what its going into yet but were it turns left just has a small tube and a screw in the end

yup, that L piece is the stock elbow for the bpv, the stock wga has the same piece...of course if you are still running all stock lines still

Nobody listens to me... Maybe the windshield curse only goes for certain Colors MSP's... darker ones sorry man

I've had my car sliding sideways more times then i care to admit to and I still have the original windsheild. Unless the orig owner had it replaced under 35k miles which I doubt and it now has over 140k. I even need to replace the swaybar collars again on the rear sway bar because they moved a good inch or so.

Welcome.. Nice color... I have 2 titanium msp's... I might change the color on my built 1 to laser blue...

1 other thing.... With the air filter in the wheel well be mindful of large puddles when its raining

ty and yea i love the lazer blue and I get countless looks and remarks about how the women think my car looks beautiful with that blue and the guys say it looks sick because it almost looks custome and if you look at a different color msp in my honest opinion they dont look as sporty minus that orange one but i think the ble sets it off.

Latest posts

Back