New MS6 owner

weakdog85

:
Mazdaspeed6
Hey guys. I bought my MS6 back in October. It's an 07 Sport with about 34k. I have been on the speed forums but i like the way this one is run a hell of a lot better. Seems like more of a community rather than a bunch of hot heads. Looking forward to meeting some of you. Here's a few pics of the car. Bone stock now but the wish list is endless.

SDC11199.jpg

SDC11200-1.jpg

SDC11201-1.jpg

Boy she is a virgin! Time to pop that cherry and get a 150 shot of NOS! Just kidding. Welcome to the site, and I agree this board is much more helpful than the others. You will find a ton of good info, and the search function is your friend!

Welcome! Don't Worry, Mine Is A Virgin Too!!! Except For The Fact, I Jump In And Out Of It Everyday! Whats your plans for the car? Wish List? Product Browsing? So Much To Do, So Little Time.

Welcome and nice car!! and dont worry about being stock! Our ms6 is the same way. Its fast enough :)

thanks guys. the wish list starts off with upgrading the motor/diff mounts, then get the gauges so i can monitor everything. i'm sure a few go fast mods will be thrown in there such as a SRI. i'm really new to turbo cars so the search button has become my friend a lot lately. i'm looking forward to learning a lot.

instead of gauges you could go with a dashhawk. by far one of the best mods ive bought. search it, im sure youll agree

Welcome aboard! Very nice clean slate you've got there, and good choice to start with the motor mounts. If you do a lot of reading around here you'll figure out the next logical steps for you, from a few simple bolt-ons that play nice together to a full upgrade/tune path.

Back