New MS3 owner coming over from Hondas

Hello everyone, names Mike and about a week ago i traded my 2009 Civic SI for a 2010 Liquid Silver Metallic MS3. Let me tell you that the MS3 is so much more fun to drive and i actually have torque now lol I will have some pics up this afternoon but first i had a quick question.

A fellow MS3 owner from around my area wants to sell me her racepipe. The thing is she has a Gen1 MS3 as opposed to my Gen2. Will this racepipe fit on my MS3?? and if it doesnt what is a good brand to go with for a racepipe. The price is great bc i hear they are like 200$. O yea and before you guys say anything, YES, i am buying a RMM as soon as the bills are paid. Should be able to order it by Friday.

Anyways i look forward to gettin to know everyone and one day get to put some names wit faces. (wiggle)

Welcome!
Also I am not sure if the racepipe would fit. It's the same motor but you never know how the engine bay i set up in the 2010 MS3 compared to the first gen.

corksport makes some good cheap products for our mazda's. and good choice leaving that torqueless VTTAACCCC economy car behind! =)

I wouldn't go racepipe yet...do the rmm first, then do like a short shfter and intake. An SRI or CAI will be a really nice gain in power. The racepipe is nice, but it doesn't do a ton for power like the intake will

I would have to disagree, ya know a SI with a aftermarket turbo, well we might be crying to mommy in a straight line race...

Welcome, you'll be more than happy. Civic SI? Sure, it's a Honda... but is it as fun? No way.

I would have to disagree, ya know a SI with a aftermarket turbo, well we might be crying to mommy in a straight line race...

i agree my buddy has an SRT race turbo..pushing 425whp but only like 300 for torque. O yea BTW here are some pics..its stock so nothing special

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

and the SI lol
IMG_0058-1.jpg

Got 18,000$ for the SI. Had 14500 miles on it..ill miss hitting VTEC lol but i think i like the MS3 smiling at me in the morning. Could the SI do that? I dont think so

I agree with bigdaddy....get a RMM, SS, and CAI/SRI/TIP as first mods. That'll transform the car entirely.

You will love the Speed3 even more once you put on a few bolt on parts, it becomes a totally different animal.

LOL...........

comming from 07 civic si,hitting vtec compared to my turbo spooling is not close thats for sure...BUT you add some stage 2 cams-i/h/e flash pro..and then you got 245-250 whp 2900lb N/A 4 banger thats quite a kick in the pants to drive..but anyways Congrats on the 2010 ms3...just like others have said..few bolts ons and a motor mount and this car will reward you :)

Back