New Moderator

fatti03msp

Contributor
:
03 MSP & 91 RX-7 & 00 1500
Hey whats up guys, just wanted to let you guys know that im now a new moderator for the Rotary Section.

Owned a MSP for a long time and still own it.

I have a 2nd gen RX7 with a nice rebuilt motor, super seals, 3rd gen corner seals and some other stuff, sits in a shell right now with a NA trans. Like the gearing better on the NA trans.

Going to make it an AutoX/Drift car not going for big power just usable power threw out the RPM range so not big turbo for me.

Also know a good bit about the RX8 too, dont own one but i own a salvage yard and the rx8 is one of our specialties.

If you guys have any suggestions or changes you would like let me know.

Lets spread the word about 247 and get the rotary section some more members.

If you guys have any suggestions or changes you would like let me know.

Lets spread the word about 247 and get the rotary section some more members.

Nice intro post! Our Rotary Mazda section has a lot of potential if we can encourage more owners / enthusiasts to join...I'm committed to increasing engagement and optimistic we can do it over the long term. As Brandon mentioned, if anyone has suggestions...Please let us know, thank you!

Congrats on the new position glad to have more people who want to make this a better place than other forums. I often thought about applying for a mod spot i mean im always on here like 2/47 so i figure why not, but just never tried not sure what I would be a mod for but well see.

Back