New Military Bill Trying to pass /Your thoughts

Hughes412 said:
s*** happens. I personally don't aggree with women in the military but that's me. I've been there and in 9 yrs I can say I've only met a hand full of female solders that could carry a grown man to saftey.

watch out man. Even though you just made a valid point, you're guna get flamed a sa male sexist pig. But once again it's a no win situation. If you exclude women you are being discriminatory and if you include them you're not being sensitive to the fact that women should not fight in wars. I believe in a womans right to serve her country the same as a man provided that she can pass all the same tests both physicall and mental with no exception and exemptions. If she needs to carry a 230 Lb. guy 3 miles to safety and she can do it then let her in. There are many VERY tough women out there and they make excellent soldiers. My gut reaction as a man is too protect my wife and any female in distress but I cannot take away their right to serve.

Like Donas said 'everything the US does is wrong in the eye of those who hate us"

You can't make someone like you or force your believes on them, that just breeds anger.

Who ever here thinks 9-11 happened the way the media told you it happened hasn't done any research on it. You all believe the govt story about what happened yet the govt didn't even give you a official explanation.
Bush ******* stood on the rubble of the twin towers and waved the bloody flag and that's all the American people needed. We all unified under one group of people to hate and that's all the explanation we needed.

Last edited:
Rism said:
Who ever here thinks 9-11 happened the way the media told you it happened hasn't done any research on it since Sept 11 2001.

How exactly did it happen? Could you tell us?

No but I can tell you some people in a ******* cave cant have NORAD stand down for over 45 min after two planes have already flown into two buildings.

Tell me how much have you researched 9-11 since sept 11 2001?

I personally have research a fair bit, I saw all those videos that say the WTC was demolished by the govenment and that a cruise missle hit the Pentagon and whatever BS reason they said the other plane in Penn went down, and I have read several non biased factual articles showing proof that all that stuff in those videos was pure nonsense. I for one am very skeptical of the media, if I want to know if something is true or not you research it.

Rism said:
Who ever here thinks 9-11 happened the way the media told you it happened hasn't done any research on it. You all believe the govt story about what happened yet the govt didn't even give you a official explanation.
Bush ******* stood on the rubble of the twin towers and waved the bloody flag and that's all the American people needed. We all unified under one group of people to hate and that's all the explanation we needed.

Oh please tell me!

There is already a 20+page thread about the WTC attacks, this thread is about a military bill, please stay on topic.

Watching other peoples videos or reading others counter points on those videos is not research. Seriously go back to grade school if you don't know how to research things for yourself.

The reason people don't believe a plane hit the pentagon cause the hijacker flying it couldn't even fly a Cessna (according to his flight instructor) yet he was able to execute a maneuver that baffled air traffic controllers by their own admission. Another reason why is cause the pentagon wont release any type of good quality video of the crash. They have put out two videos which are horrible quality running at 1 frame a second and there is no 757 that can be seen. If you want to believe your local ******* Wal-mart has more advanced surveillance technology than the pentagon you are living in a very disillusioned reality

Rism said:
Watching other peoples videos or reading others counter points on those videos is not research. Seriously go back to grade school if you don't know how to research things for yourself.

The reason people don't believe a plane hit the pentagon cause the hijacker flying it couldn't even fly a Cessna (according to his flight instructor) yet he was able to execute a maneuver that baffled air traffic controllers by their own admission. Another reason why is cause the pentagon wont release any type of good quality video of the crash. They have put out two videos which are horrible quality running at 1 frame a second and there is no 757 that can be seen. If you want to believe your local ******* Wal-mart has more advanced surveillance technology than the pentagon you are living in a very disillusioned reality

Maybe they don't want to give out the video because they don't want to have a video of their friends and family being blow up and burned alive. What use would it be, you can track the plane through the black box and the air traffic contol. Maybe the reason the guy did the maneuver was pure luck and that's why now body believe it. Oh and one last bite to choke on. That had to be one big missle to hit the pentagon, what with all those people riding on it. ******* moron!

Hughes412 said:
Maybe they don't want to give out the video because they don't want to have a video of their friends and family being blow up and burned alive. What use would it be, you can track the plane through the black box and the air traffic contol. Maybe the reason the guy did the maneuver was pure luck and that's why now body believe it. Oh and one last bite to choke on. That had to be one big missle to hit the pentagon, what with all those people riding on it. ******* moron!

I never said a missile hit it did I. That just shows your lack of competence to engage in a coherent debate. Your weak grasp on the english language doesn't help either. I'm not here to argue with people who blindly believe the govt. I'm here to tell you I have been researching 9-11 since Dec 2001 and 90% of what the govt has told you is severely inaccurate. If you don't want to take the time to research it then you re doing yourself and this country a great injustice by letting this idea that the govt has explained 9-11 to live on.

This will be my last post in this thread

Coming from the military jsut recentlly and serving overseas in war.... I think that the military would be better off with people serving in it that want to be there. They will fight harder and have a better head on there shoulders.

Now on the flip side this country needs to throw people in the military it might give them a better view on there life and there country. I say that if you get called to serve and you run away you should be shot....

Back