New Miata 4me

nate0123 said:
Spent a few hours today cleaning it inside and out. (Thanks to Katie & Shawn for letting me use their driveway/hose/cleaners/vacuum!) It looks a lot better already. Snapped a few pics on Katie & Shawn's digicam, so I'll post them up when they email them over ;)

NP, you just have to autox her now. :D

lol I'm still convinced I'm gonna break stuff doing that :p

nate0123 said:
lol I'm still convinced I'm gonna break stuff doing that :p

Damn are the 1.8L's that bad? I knew the 1.6's are a better car (poke) but I thought all miatas would hold up fine for autox.

My 1.6L has lasted 2 years of events most weekends during the spring/summer/fall including 2 trips to Topeka, KS and well as a trip to Peru, IN and Boston, MA for events. The only thing I "had" to replace was the clutch. But we are also talking about something close to 400+ autocross runs in the car.

(thumb).... Now you gotta break her in at the track.

moxnix said:
Damn are the 1.8L's that bad? I knew the 1.6's are a better car (poke) but I thought all miatas would hold up fine for autox.
yea yea :p

looks good there Nate :) And '94 is a good year to have.

BTW, wanna buy a supercharger? :D

I'll trump you all. Fadi, I'll give you $210, and the phone number for my attractive redheaded co-worker. ;)

I so want a blower too. But I need better seats first... And a 6-speed and.. hmm..

Anyway, I offer 4 bent 17in ugly rims, 3 Bon Jovi CDs (slightly used), 4 Bilstein shocks + sways from a Hard-S -99 (slightly used 113K Miles), half a piece if cake, 2 goats and my sister. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
phinz said:
I'll trump you all. Fadi, I'll give you $210, and the phone number for my attractive redheaded co-worker. ;)
SOLD! :D

iLisa said:
need thread/pics/signage... lol.
um.. it was already there, but once i sold it, I deleted it.. yeah, that's it.

Back