GGHatchie

:
2007 Mazda 3 GT Hatchback
Hey all. Just joined this forum, I'm on a couple other Mazda 3 forums as well.

Car is a 2007 Mazda 3 GT Hatchback in Galaxy Grey. I've done a few mods, moderately happy with the way the car looks so far. Any comments or criticisms are welcome. Thanks for looking.

dscf4182copy.jpg

imag0084ea.jpg

imag0026d.jpg

dscf4198copy.jpg

Welcome and thanks for joining...Cool color and you've got a nicely balanced look...What are you focused on for future mods...Visual or Performance or Both?

Welcome and thanks for joining...Cool color and you've got a nicely balanced look...What are you focused on for future mods...Visual or Performance or Both?

Thanks for the kind words! I'm happy with the way it looks now, front bumper needs a re-spray but other than that I'm happy. I'm shifting my modding to performance now, I want to see what I can do with the 2.3 NA engine. As I go I plan to upgrade to a MS3/MZ5 "big brake kit" and some more suspension work.

Great looking car welcome to the forum. I have found lots of great information on here as other forums and am still waiting to be approved.

Great looking car welcome to the forum. I have found lots of great information on here as other forums and am still waiting to be approved.

Thank you! Yeah there's lots of useful info on here, and tons of nice looking cars.

Hey,
I just became a member last week, just got a chance to look around on here today. i'll get pics of my 3 up soon, just need to find the time to do so.

What Up?

I am New also!

How did you wire up the Dual Horns?....Got a DIY?...I plan to do the same...Not exactly sure how to do it!

Back