New member..

Thats really cool! and extremely unique! youre probably the only person ever to do that. Not very many green ones, especially with green headlights. You should do your emblem black or green also. Lookin good.

Cheers guys.Great stuff that flyeyes and easy to use:)
Think your right on the emblem,will get that painted over the next week or two.

Few updates for you all,it's been a while.Anyway,here we go..

Shiny dials..
DSC09672.jpg

Quick engine bay shot..
DSC09668.jpg

Shiny oil cap..
DSC09667.jpg

Protege5 light up door sills..
DSC09662.jpg

DSC09661.jpg

Some fog light delete covers
DSC09657.jpg

DSC09658.jpg

Also had some new bumper brackets fitted to get rid of the sag,looks a lot better.Hope you like guys.Cheers.(2thumbs)

Where did you get those sills from?! And did it look easy/feasible to change the color of the lights in them?

I got the sills from another member on club323f.com.I guess he got them from the states.Il drop him a pm if you like??
Changing color of the badge shouldn't be a problem,i know a couple of guys have changed the protege5 too 323f and changed over the LED'S.

Seems they were a group buy on club 323f.com a while ago from someone called "protege" on the forum.I'll have a look into it:)
Are they hard to get hold of then over there??

Fitted the injen this weekend.Found one in the uk so i saved a bit on shipping from the states(rockon)
DSC09709.jpg

DSC09708.jpg

Still got the short shifter to fit and the new rear lights.Getting there:)

I have seen those plates on ebay under " Mazda Sill Plates ILLUMINATED " but have not seen the Protege5 ones for a while.

Are those DaveB rings on your cluster? Have to say I love the color of your Protege. Great mods so far.

Air diversion panel and engine detail

Fitted the new air diversion panel and gave the engine bay a good detail.Alot better(cool)
DSC09832.jpg

Fitted the 2003 rear lights and a short shifter this weekend.
The car looks and feels a lot better(rockon)
DSC09836.jpg

DSC09834-001.jpg

Back