NeWprotege

:
Protege5
Whats up ya'll, just got my p5 5 speed with 140k miles on friday. I'm trying to fight off the urges to mod it as this will be my dd. Picked her up for 3k and I have a quick question, I'm sure someone here can answer..

Low beam on one of my headlights isn't working, I have the correct bulb but I'm having a lot of trouble taking off the electrical plug that connects into the rubber sealing. There doesn't seem to be any button you press in on it so I'm assuming you just pull it? Maybe its stuck in there I'm not sure any tips are greatly apprectiated!

The rubber boot comes off, then you can push in the clip to release the bulb. Once you get the bulb out you have to pry off the black adapter and install it on the new bulb.

Welcome to Best Mazda Forums! Mines is the wifes DD and slightly modded. Some basic mods wouldnt hurt though=)

I don't want to break anything but I guess I'll just pull that b**** out..

And now that I think about it I might be saving up for a short shifter and some shifter bushings..

I don't want to break anything but I guess I'll just pull that b**** out..

And now that I think about it I might be saving up for a short shifter and some shifter bushings..

Welcome! Short shifter and bushings was my first mod to the P5 too! It makes driving that much more fun :D

New to group and new to me is a red p5- 72k- stock. Single cd player, looking for best aux inut for both ipod and portable sirius. Not waiting for sylfex. Thanks

Latest posts

Back