New member with a Mazda 5...

:
06 Mazda 5
06 Mazda 5. I believe it's a Touring. How do I find out for sure? Only mods are the tint. Anywho..pix!

029.jpg

031.jpg

023.jpg

020.jpg

06 Mazda 5. I believe it's a Touring. How do I find out for sure? Only mods are the tint. Anywho..pix!

Mine looks the same MAZDA5 2006 GT. Side sills, rear spoiler, 17-inch wheels (same style), am not sure on the interior but our GT (Canada) has auto-climate control, automatic headlights, rainsensing wiper, auto cruise, leather steering wheel... Automatic transmission...

Definitely a Touring, although not because of the moonroof, side skirts, or fog lamps; they were all options on the Sport. The mirrors are the giveaway. They are black on the Sport and body-colored on the Touring.

The other features standard on the Touring and unavailable on the Sport are the automatic climate control, outside temp gauge, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and the center row fold-out table. The Touring was also available with Nav. Of these features the only one I'd like to have is the center row table. In the Sport there is no cupholder close by for center row passengers. My older daughter noticed this when she outgrew her car seat.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome! It's a Touring alright. You have fogs, moonroof, side skirts, and tailgate spoiler.

I have all that, but believe that I have a Sport with the Popular package. I have black mirror housings, tho. OP's are body color. Agree he has a Touring.

Right behind ya! Saturday we traded off the beloved '03 Protege LX (155K miles) for a 2010 Grand Touring for the wife (I'll be driving the 05 Tribute for now so I'll have to actually slow down for corners sometimes). I guess I'll be lurking in different sections now. :) First mods the wife wants is window tint and a remote starter, maybe for Christmas although it isn't very romantic. But at least I get to look into basic mods for the Tribute. I do love that V6.

Back