new member soon to be in jacksonville

bermankahns

:
2003 Midnight Blue Protege5
hello everyone, i'm new to the site. i have an '03 P5 and i'm gonna be moving to jacksonville nc in a few months. i'm currently in florida, but my father was mobilized to camp lejeunelast month so my mom and i are just waiting till our house sells and then we'll be up there. i just wanted to see how many people were in the area. i've been up here for the week and i've seen a lot of P5's and msp's and figred i'd se if anyone was on here. wll, again hello and i hope i get to know some of you.

later

well whenever you get here you can get up with me and i will take you to import night because you probably don't know where it is but i haven't gone yet either. no time. lol

Hey so whats your fathers name?
DId he go through the RSU/DPC when he got mobilized?
Thats where I work at...

yeah i was just trying to bump this thread, its dead. Just moved into a new place in the Brryn Marr area of Jville.

you also never answerd me the ? about ur dads name. i work at the rsu which is where mob marines go through.....

he's not marine though, he's navy, but our last name is kohs. he's been up here for a little over a year now.

Never heard of the last name, but oh well.
So where in Jacksonville you at?
I live off of Huff Dr.

i'm on the opposite side of town. i'm in mcaurthur heights, it's off of gumbranch and batchelors trail

Last edited:
im off 258 by the track......since you asked. ive been seeing alot more mazdas around too. MEET........

yeah we need to have a meet , but i hate that my car is stock. i need tint, springs, custom exhaust, and other cosmetics to hang...lol.

thats not needed, we could just hide your car behind ours... lol.... just kidding. dont worry about it, i have nice big dent and crushed fender on my baby, that and it's not running at the moment. i'm still not sure how long it will be before it's fixed.

Did you see my old p5?
it was decent, i just havent had the time to start modding, and i want to buy house and sell them to white people, over priced of course! OBAMA!
lol

Back