AFIsnowblind

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3
Let Me Know What You Think. Alot Of Showroom Pics
4l0m0g.jpg

2wp05sm.jpg

14wyveq.jpg

More To Come Later Depending On Topic Activity

you must have gotten a great price from the amount of devaluing the previous owner did to it.

ugg (stash)

Im throughly confused!! were you trying to buy a VW or a Mazda? (deadhorse First thing I would suggest is to pull that eBay 3D trim crap off your bumpers, once that's done the 2 tone might not look so bad.....Oh and I'm still trying to figure out where the ALOT of showroom pics came from? I only see 2

Last edited:
As posted above. I stated that I would post more depending on topic activity, and none of that is "ebay 3-d trim crap" its all real paint and pinstriping..

Like the 2 tone, get rid of the red stripe front and rear. Then the car will look clean.

lol that car was here in Orlando, FL. I was out and saw it parked so I had to take pics of it lmao.

WTFMS3-2.jpg

WTFMS3-3.jpg

WTFMS3-4.jpg

WTFMS3.jpg

It was sometime last year, I can't really remember but I posted it on another forum and it's down right now so I can't see when I took and posted the pics.

I was semi curious of the origin of it because it was bought t auction. So glad those front fins are gone though

Back