New Member FTW

AcesMP5

:
2002 Protege5
Just picked up my 2002 Black/black P5. Five speed, 70k miles. Drove this thing 10 hours back to TN from PA on sunday and here it is the moment we pulled in the drive-

P1010067.jpg

P1010068.jpg

So far im very happy with it. Not super fast but the five speed makes it quick enough.

This car will be my DD as my wife drives this-
100_7540.jpg

and my fast car is this-
100_7588.jpg

So im here from the Volvo Tuning Community which is fairly obscure to most I would assume.

So far the P5 has received 6000k HIDs and new speakers all around.

P1010072.jpg

Here's to hoping I learn some neat stuff here.

Last edited:
Congrats and I'm guessing you bought the car with the 6k HID's?

Cool! I know a guy who installed DaveB gauge rings before driving it off the lot. lol

looks good man. whats the story on the volvo. i have always loved them since my mom had an old i think it was 940? wagon maybe it was a 740. sold it when i was young

Its pretty soft compared to Koni yellows and Eibach springs, haha

But it is sporty for a stock vehicle

Welcome! Great to see people still buying the P5...Makes even more sense these days with the current economy and gas prices etc...(thumb)

Be sure to keep us updated with your progress (be careful though...Hanging around here will cause you to spend money on your P5 :p ) and enjoy the forums! :D

Ps...Nice Volvos! (cool)

Welcome! Great to see people still buying the P5...Makes even more sense these days with the current economy and gas prices etc...(thumb)

Be sure to keep us updated with your progress (be careful though...Hanging around here will cause you to spend money on your P5 :p ) and enjoy the forums! :D

Ps...Nice Volvos! (cool)

After cleaning and washing the car I like it even more. Ive never owned a black car but wow they shine when clean.

Thanks. Ill post some more little bits about the white car soon. Thats the one im most proud of- 274whp 340 ft. lbs at 17psi

Back