New Mazdaspeed Motor

http://www.mazdas247.com/members/Woody1969/MSP Sale/image.jpegI have the motor in my MSP for sale, it was completely rebuilt les than 2000 miles ago. I have paperwork and the motor was stamped by the company that did the work. It has new bearings, pistons, oil pump, water pump, timing belt kit, head gasket, valve steam seals, and gaskets. I would like 1000.00 for the engine, that is about what I spent with the machine shop getting the long block rebuilt. The only reason I am pulling it is that I have decided to do a Klze setup. I will be selling the rest of the stuff under the hood if the motor sells. I will make someone a package deal for the whole setup under the hood if they wanted to do a complete swap into a non Mazdaspeed. I will deliver up to 300 miles from me for free but it will have to be paid for in advance. I have a video of it running just pm me for that.

I have the p5 will this fit right in there? Has anyone done that? Does it run well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the install pretty simple?

He said this is just the motor, if you want the whole turbo setup then you would have to get everything else with it too.
But yes the swap is pretty easy, motor is exactly the same so unless you just want a backup motor, I would try to buy the turbo parts and bolt them on your motor.

Yes it runs fine, if you where wanting to do a complete swap I can sell you everything needed. I will make you a really good package deal for it all. Please contact me with your phone number and I will give you a call so we can talk about it.

Would u be interested in only selling all the turbo parts I need since I already have the motor?

Latest posts

Back