New Mazda South Florida Meet Thread

hey Justin, theres going to be a food stand or something like that, rite? i dont remember if u or Vic said.

Has there been any official parking arrangement, or are we hoping that the early arrival will allow a large group of adjacent spaces?

we've been at the beach since like 1130

it started to rain so we left around 330.

there was about 15-20 cars, by the time of 315 there was only 7... everyone left except us 7, we didnt even go to the bridge cuz no1 really wanted to go and we thought it wudnt be worth it to go down there with jus us 7... it was still a good meet IMO

u didnt really miss out on much except the beach and we didnt even take any pics...

hey guys.

i wanna first say that the meet wasent as we suspected. it started to rain like crazy at the beach and before that people just starting dipping out before it even hit 3 o clock.

sorry if the meet wasent as you guys wanted but i have made it official. south florida will be having a PERMANENT Fuddruckers meet every other sunday starting with this sunday which is the 24th of may. we will be planning other meeting places and dates for sure. were not gona just have ONLY fuddruckers meet. the fuddruckers meet are just gona be there for people that wanna chill. i kno me and justin will be there mostly to everyone single one and iam sure others will be there as well. SO EVERY OTHER SUNDAY AT FUDDRUCKERS IN PEMBROOKE PINES. STARTING THIS SUNDAY. MAY 24TH AT 5 PM.

Fuddruckers Pembroke Pines
- www.fuddruckers.com
SW 5th St, Hollywood - (954) 436-9011

14532 SW 5th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027

ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME AT 9548649077

-Vic

it started to rain so we left around 330.

there was about 15-20 cars, by the time of 315 there was only 7... everyone left except us 7, we didnt even go to the bridge cuz no1 really wanted to go and we thought it wudnt be worth it to go down there with jus us 7... it was still a good meet IMO

u didnt really miss out on much except the beach and we didnt even take any pics...

I passed a group of guy's on Sunrise I beeped my horn but I don't think they heard me.

that was us then...red speed3, blue lancer, black protege, black 3 hatch, silver protege

i did hear a horn but i didnt really look where it came from, thought it was sumone in our group

Last edited:
that was us then...red speed3, blue lancer, black protege, black 3 hatch, silver protege

i did hear a horn but i didnt really look where it came from, thought it was sumone in our group

That was me and Haynesser, the white speed 6. I need to get your number for the next meet.

Vic - 9548649077 (he's the coordinator)

Mine - 9547367676

Last edited:
hey guys.

i wanna first say that the meet wasent as we suspected. it started to rain like crazy at the beach and before that people just starting dipping out before it even hit 3 o clock.

sorry if the meet wasent as you guys wanted but i have made it official. south florida will be having a PERMANENT Fuddruckers meet every other sunday starting with this sunday which is the 24th of may. we will be planning other meeting places and dates for sure. were not gona just have ONLY fuddruckers meet. the fuddruckers meet are just gona be there for people that wanna chill. i kno me and justin will be there mostly to everyone single one and iam sure others will be there as well. SO EVERY OTHER SUNDAY AT FUDDRUCKERS IN PEMBROOKE PINES. STARTING THIS SUNDAY. MAY 24TH AT 5 PM.

Fuddruckers Pembroke Pines
- www.fuddruckers.com
SW 5th St, Hollywood - (954) 436-9011

14532 SW 5th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027

ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME AT 9548649077

-Vic

If you guys didn't get the memo we have a Pembroke Pines Fuddruckers meet tomorrow at 5pm. Everyone you know is welcome to join as usual

**** guys can we please decide on a s. florida meet thread i cant keep up with all of them i spend half my day keeping up on posted listed in the 5 different threads! haha c'mon mods i think someone should set up a poll on which one to keep and get rid of the rest!!!!!!!!

this is the only thread you should have cause this is where i post all of the meet info for the other forum and this one. I got you dude just keep this 1 THREAD on your bookmarks and you'll never miss a meet

Back