New Mazda 5 owner

Wahoo

We just picked up a 2007 Mazda 5 on Sunday. It's the first Mazda we've owned, and so far it's great. After trading in a 2001 Expedition, I wasn't sure what to expect. That's a big change. I love the sliding side doors, as I no longer have to worry about my daughter dinging a car. Is there a catalog available from Mazda for accessories? Can you recommend any on-line sources for accessories? Things like roof racks, etc.

Congrats, and welcome! I had an '06 Touring and now have an '08 GT with all the bells & whistles. I've loved both of them. Surprisingly refined for such an inexpensive car!

Congrats... You can Google "Mazda Parts" pretty easily. I know I've seen a few posts for MazdaStuff.

I have three kids... and still manage to fit a Costco load into the 5.

Welcome, I to just picked up an 07 touring to add to the mazda collection. Love it and a to good to be true deal. Anyway, I went to racks.com and got the Thule rack for mine. easy install, ran me about 400 to the door including a ski carrier. Pretty good deal competetively. The biggest thing is the fit kit that no one has in stock or I would have bought locally and it was a heck of a lot cheaper and from the same manufacturer technically as the Mazda rack.

We just picked up a 2007 Mazda 5 on Sunday. It's the first Mazda we've owned, and so far it's great. After trading in a 2001 Expedition, I wasn't sure what to expect. That's a big change. I love the sliding side doors, as I no longer have to worry about my daughter dinging a car. Is there a catalog available from Mazda for accessories? Can you recommend any on-line sources for accessories? Things like roof racks, etc.

Congratulations on your pick! Your up for a very wonderful ride buddy.

Just my opinion but the Mazda5 is one of the most practical and functional vehicles you can buy!

It's not going to win any acceleration or speed awards, nor will it out haul any large MV or SUVs.

But to me it is like a perfect balance of:
Fun to drive and great cargo space.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll check the links out. After years of filling the Expedition up, I was pleasantly surprised on filling the 5 up. (yippy)

Latest posts

Back