New Mazda 3 Hatchback Owner w/ a rare color!

:
Mazda 3 2009
What up Everyone?

I am from the Toyota/SCION World...Recent my 2006 Scion tC took a dump...Traded her in for my new <3 a 2009 Golden Sand Metallic color hatchback apparently its a "rare" color??..I like it!!

Man this car is Dope and consider this an Upgrade from the tC.

Stock Suspension & Handling are crazy good...Cant wait to get my Coilovers though & more Suspension parts.

Here are a few recent pictures!

8043600153_7fa78f9bba_b.jpg

8043601695_acc1420235_b.jpg

8043609508_3199ac458e_b.jpg

8043603501_0789e048bd_b.jpg

8043611434_a3dd89664f_b.jpg

Last edited:
This thing isn't quick on a straight line, but it sure handles well! You should get the lip for this car, as it definitely gives it a sweet look. Try tightening up the chassis, too, with front, rear, and underbody strut braces.

This thing isn't quick on a straight line, but it sure handles well! You should get the lip for this car, as it definitely gives it a sweet look. Try tightening up the chassis, too, with front, rear, and underbody strut braces.

Thanks!...I first plan to get the D2 Brand Coilovers...Then an Upgraded Rear Sway Bar...Better tires too!...Cant wait!

good job with the upgrade! my twin has a 2007 tc and i have a 2008 mazda 3 :p
I've never seen this color! looks good!
Welcome!

good job with the upgrade! my twin has a 2007 tc and i have a 2008 mazda 3 :p
I've never seen this color! looks good!
Welcome!

Thanks!....I personally think the Mazda was an Upgrade from the tC because of the Fit & Finish of the Mazda....I think it is a lot quicker & Handles better than the tC also!..

I do miss a lot of the features on the tC that the Mazda doesnt have though!

Wondering if I have a rare color too. I haven't seen any other 3's with it. It's called Nortic Green. It's a really dark green with a light silver flake on the 2005 sedan. I'll have to post a pic to so you guys can let me know you have seen it.

Wondering if I have a rare color too. I haven't seen any other 3's with it. It's called Nortic Green. It's a really dark green with a light silver flake on the 2005 sedan. I'll have to post a pic to so you guys can let me know you have seen it.

Cool....Rare Colors are cool...

I went to the Stealership to get Touch up Paint...there were only 2 bottles of my color & both were located in Georgia...I live in California...hahaha...Damn I should of bought both bottles now!...

Back