new in dash for the 3's

I got to speak to some one who has the same unit as me but so far I've only seen debears2k and we know he ain't about to pop up anytime soon.....

WOOT WOOT!!!

OK I got the IGO8 software to run (Thanks Kevin). Reason why the route66 one wouldn't work is because of the COM port the software was looking for the gps receiver on. Its port 6 I believe. Now My next problem is the NAVI mode keeps kicking me out of it after 10 seconds of not using it. It just boots me out to the radio screen. This was happening to me with the other software but I thought it was kicking me out cause the route66 software crashed but I guess I was wrong. I wonder if its because I don't have the hand brake wire plugged in or grounded?

**** YEAH! I got it working there was a option in settings where it said navi with a music symbol and then Navi with a dvd symbol I jsut realized that neither one had to be picked so when you have the navi with music symbol music plays even when the navis running then if you have the dvd symbol one when not in use it automatically switches to the dvd screen so you can continue the movie.

I am finally and whole heatedly happy with my purchase now this unit was everything and more of what I wanted. Any questions just ask.

To answer some questions
Yes the trip computer works i can see my MPG's AVG MPG and all that other stuff
Yes the unit can play songs through the blue tooth
Yes the system is 110% plug and play and works with bose systems

FlyAudio Mazda3 navigation

9ea2ffcd5b4fbae011dbb8643497864e.image.600x600.jpg

I like this one, it is made by FlyAudio, and i can choose TPMS function, though it is little expensive.

http://www.autodvdgps.com/mazda-3-navigation-dvd-65-inch-touchscreen-bluetooth-digital-high-definition-dual-zone-optional-tpms-p-359.html

G'day I'm from Australia, and interested to find out whether anyone knows whether the CarAdvanced unit will work in Australia model Mazda 3s OR has anyone in Australia installed one of these?

Thanks, Jordan.

Back