New here!!!

CXseven

:
Mazda CX-7 Turbo S
Hey everybody!!! Just purchased my CX-7 last week, Liquid Platinum Sports with the Sunroof and BOSE package! Awesome!!! (first)

My first exterior upgrade: My little badass "TURBO BADGE!"

cx7turbo1.jpg

cx7turbo2.jpg

People who walks by it admires it... It looks fast while parked, like they say: the suv you never saw coming! (bling)
Zoom-Zoom! (drive)

congrats and welcometo mazda family. Nice emblem i want one LOL!!! the best color congrats!!

congrats on the purchase. Ive always loved that color.

I think I may have asked this in another thread of yours.. but just wondering what badge that is? I'm assuming it's a turbo badge off some other car?

looks awesome by the way.

CX-7 said:
Hey everybody!!! Just purchased my CX-7 last week, Liquid Platinum Sports with the Sunroof and BOSE package! Awesome!!! (first)

My first exterior upgrade: My little badass "TURBO BADGE!"

cx7turbo1.jpg

cx7turbo2.jpg

People who walks by it admires it... It looks fast while parked, like they say: the suv you never saw coming! (bling)
Zoom-Zoom! (drive)
Great purchase!! I love the badge and considered one myself but was not sure how it would look....where did you get that one and how much? Thanks.....looking good...Enjoy!!

Where... where... WHERE...!!!????

Damn-you, WHERE DID YOU GET IT!??? :)

LOL!

I want to order it right now. :D

Yea...could you get online now, wink wink...we want that turbo emblem....is it a certain size lettering and script....I like exactly that one!!!

me too i want one too!! i think i saw that emblem in the rdx correct me if im wrong!!!

TURBO BADGE Info:

My son works for Acura, and basically the turbo badge emblem is from the new 07' RDX. And he was able to special order one. He said it will look cooler, so he surprised me last week by putting it on my car and I guess it blends right in! Therefore, I recieved alot of compliments from everyone at work.

If you like I can get one shipped to you for your convenience around $18bucks. Or you can stop by your local Acura dealership and see if you can special order one yourself...

CX-7 said:
TURBO BADGE Info:

My son works for Acura, and basically the turbo badge emblem is from the new 07' RDX. And he was able to special order one. He said it will look cooler, so he surprised me last week by putting it on my car and I guess it blends right in! Therefore, I recieved alot of compliments from everyone at work.

If you like I can get one shipped to you for your convenience around $18bucks. Or you can stop by your local Acura dealership and see if you can special order one yourself...

so i wasn't wrong LOl!!! Thanks for the info(first) i will see if i can special order in the acura dealer!!!

I think you will get a lot of orders...are you prepared?

CX-7 said:
TURBO BADGE Info:

Back