New here and with pix (56K ppl do not open)

misc.jpg

misc13.jpg

lol, it just says something about trying to acces an image outside of imagistation.

Hey man congrats on your new car. Is that the hatch or sedan that you got? Also, I'm getting a bunch of "sorry.gifs" in your post, had to right-click/properties, cut and paste the url into a new browser window to see the pics.

anyways, personally i like the protege5 better but to each his own!!

Nice ride!!! Silver look nicer everytime I see it... Just saw one tonight (hatch) just as nice!!

Congrats!

Love the car, new guy. That thing would look great lowered.

Has anyone taken off the engine cover to see the engine? I'm curious as to how it looks.

Icecube, I live in Athens, GA. Just on the outskirts of the city.

MakSpark, I would love to lower it but my wife would go balistic :p

Nice ride!!! I really like the silver! I just bought a Black Mica Mazda 3s sedan with ABS package, Sport package, 6-Disc CD/ Moonroof and Xenon lights. I really wanted leather, but couldn't find one in my area in time. My 1993 Ford Probe was about to die, so I had to get the new car ASAP. I will have pic's soon! Car look's great man!!!

:D

Shaolin, if you think that it is too tall, blame Mazda. :p

Thank you frenzy2223, I have the same package as you have except I have leather. Hope you enjoy it,

I wanted leather so bad, but my time frame didn't allowme to find one. I think I'm going to get custom leather put in later this year.

Back