New Guy.

lovmyrx7

:
11 MS3, 12 MZ3 Skyactiv (wifes)
Hello all. Just registered to the forums, and the reason i posted in this section is I plan on getting a MP3 very soon. I'm only 22, and I'm by no means a stranger to Mazda's or cars in general. Here's a list of the cars I've owned in the past...

1) 1984 Mazda Rx7 GSL-SE (super low miles, MINT, SOLD!)
2) 1991 Mazda Rx7 GTU (very clean as well, first car! SOLD!)
3) 1988 Mazda Rx7 GXL (project car, fully built 20 b in the works, TRACK ONLY! Garaged at the moment)
4) 1994 Mazda Rx7 Touring (loved that car, MINT interior, SOLD!)
5) 1987 Mazda Rx7 GXL (parts car, almost free SOLD!)
6) 1988 Mazda B2200 (MINT interior, just sold.)
7) 2004 Mazda Mx5 Mazdaspeed Miata (current car)

So as you can see, I've been into my Mazda's for a while now, and know my way around. I don't have any pictures of my current car to upload yet, weather is changing too much here to get a good detail in. Your going to love my detailing work on my cars though :) I'm a little OCD when it comes to a clean and healthy car. I've torn apart and put back together almost every motor i've come across, I've been working on cars for a good while now.

Whew...what an intro eh?

lol an MP3 is a special edition protege.

Welcome to the forums man. I'm sure you'll find this place more than welcoming and helpful. It seems like you have plenty to offer yourself :D

Ha ha yeah I looked it up right after my comment lol I was like wtf mp3 lol but now I got it there,a a thread on what it is... But anyways post up pix when you can I wana check it out

lol an MP3 is a special edition protege.

Welcome to the forums man. I'm sure you'll find this place more than welcoming and helpful. It seems like you have plenty to offer yourself :D
Seems to be a great place so far. I've never had a unwelcome presence in the Mazda crowds. I'm also a part of...
Mazdatruckin.com
Rx7club.com
Rx8club.com
mazda-speed.com
and now here, lol...I love my Mazdas :D

Ha ha yeah I looked it up right after my comment lol I was like wtf mp3 lol but now I got it there,a a thread on what it is... But anyways post up pix when you can I wana check it out
Lol...way to find it though :) I've got a few pics of the MSM in the video/picture section. I'm actually giving her a bath today, so i might have some more up to date pictures tonight.

Thanks for the welcome all.

I might be a bit older than you; take a look at this list:

1974 Mazda RX4 (totaled against a stone wall, racing a BMW 2002tii)
1973 RX3 wagon (sold to my mother)
1973 RX3 coupe (sold to a coworker's son)
1973 RX3 coupe auto (donated to St Vincent De Paul)
1989 MX6 GT auto (still running great!)
2002 Protege ES (just purchased 2 months ago)

Although I love the rotary engine, it's gas mileage is pretty sad, so I am rotorless at this time.

Anyway, welcome to the Protege group!

I might be a bit older than you; take a look at this list:

1974 Mazda RX4 (totaled against a stone wall, racing a BMW 2002tii)
1973 RX3 wagon (sold to my mother)
1973 RX3 coupe (sold to a coworker's son)
1973 RX3 coupe auto (donated to St Vincent De Paul)
1989 MX6 GT auto (still running great!)
2002 Protege ES (just purchased 2 months ago)

Although I love the rotary engine, it's gas mileage is pretty sad, so I am rotorless at this time.

Anyway, welcome to the Protege group!

AWESOME list! Sucks about the Rx4 :( glad to see your still posting though :) Gah i was so close to getting a Rx3, but she slipped through my fingers. I love the body style (hump) I also looked into the MX6 GT. You done the T-bird turbo conversion or anything to it? Looked into those a lot when i was thinking of being a little "different" lol.

I would get close to 26MPG driving from Lubbock,TX to Abilene,TX when i had my FD...dunno how, but I did :)

I haven't done much to the MX6 - just a K&N filter, since I have to get it smogged every two years and mods can be a pain to get through. I bought it (in 1997) from a guy who, just a year earlier had overheated the engine so bad it had to be replaced. Luckily for me, he had it replaced with a brand new factory long block. The engine now has about 55,000 miles on it and the tranny is still good. (I change the fluid every year or two).
I wish I had the RX3SP, which was a 5-speed, sportier version, but my 3 and 4s were lots of fun. A friend had a Mazda Cosmo for a while. That was a more luxury-optioned model that was available only in 1976.

26 MPG is pretty good mileage.

Back