New Guy...

yeah bro. that's why i'm just getting the rims off of a Mazda3 and throwin em on the P5. They fit perfect, and i dont like the whole aftermarket crazy rims, i can't find anything that i like, so i'm just gonna go with those. if you wanna get rid of the rack, you're probly gonna have to go to Protegegarage.com for those things. i hear that no one can find em anywhere else. oh well. keep it pimpin

MAN i am trying, i dont have that network of peeps that work on cars to show me the ropes so i am going to have to rent a lift from Oceana Hobby Shop on the weekend to work on her...

yeah bro. that's why i'm just getting the rims off of a Mazda3 and throwin em on the P5. They fit perfect, and i dont like the whole aftermarket crazy rims, i can't find anything that i like, so i'm just gonna go with those. if you wanna get rid of the rack, you're probly gonna have to go to Protegegarage.com for those things. i hear that no one can find em anywhere else. oh well. keep it pimpin

the onbase hobby shop? that sucks man. i mean, i dont really have anyone with a lift or anything, so I'm probably going to have to do the same thing. Sucks bro. it's cool. we'll get together when i get back to the states, see if there isn't some other way to do some stuff. but i'm sure you'll have most of that stuff done when i get back in november. oh well. yeah man, but, Oceana should be an alright place to get that done. I been there a couple times to switch my barakes and rotors out, and they are laid back as hell and actually know what's going on. they will help if you have a question. Not like Norfolk hobby shop. the guys there are assholes and don't help worth a ****. good luck

the onbase hobby shop? that sucks man. i mean, i dont really have anyone with a lift or anything, so I'm probably going to have to do the same thing. Sucks bro. it's cool. we'll get together when i get back to the states, see if there isn't some other way to do some stuff. but i'm sure you'll have most of that stuff done when i get back in november. oh well. yeah man, but, Oceana should be an alright place to get that done. I been there a couple times to switch my barakes and rotors out, and they are laid back as hell and actually know what's going on. they will help if you have a question. Not like Norfolk hobby shop. the guys there are assholes and don't help worth a ****. good luck

yeah i hear ya...i got on Oceana when i was stationed out there for 2 years...they got the tools you need and they are helpful...right now, I am still looking for my 17" shoes for the ride, and lookin into an intake...also just purchased some Tokico Illumina Struts and some Tein S Tech springs

yeah dude, Oceana is great! i'm getting the Mazda3 17s and I dont think that I'm gonna get the struts, i think im just gonna get the springs, but if i do, i think I'm gonna get the Tien S Tech springs

Autos cool since its a P5, s*** I gotta 944 automatic, real rare.

What's up...Just purchased a 02.5 MP5 with 82K. Silver, and stock(for now) auto...i know, i know, why an auto...couldnt pass up the deal. well i will start the RGN project car real soon. Any help will be greatly appreciated...Based in Hampton Roads, VA, but a west coast rida at heart.

02.5 MP5
01 YZF R-1
02 YZF R-6

well i got a call from UPS for the JDM taillights yesterday so they will deliver them today and once i install them, i will post pics of my very first MOD...

hey, you got any luck goin on with that Oceana hobby shop?

naw, hadnt had time to go there yet...i got the springs and struts just looking at me in my living room in boxes...we got a meet out here next weekend in newport news...we are suppose to meet at the Yorktown Beach before we all head over to the home depot on Jefferson AVE.

naw, hadnt had time to go there yet...i got the springs and struts just looking at me in my living room in boxes...we got a meet out here next weekend in newport news...we are suppose to meet at the Yorktown Beach before we all head over to the home depot on Jefferson AVE.

damn it man. i wanna get to a meet. who's gonna be up there? just a bunch of P5 guys or what? anyway. lemme know how those springs and struts work out for ya. and definatly get a before and after profile shot. when i get back. im gonna have to hit up a couple of those meets with ya.

damn it man. i wanna get to a meet. who's gonna be up there? just a bunch of P5 guys or what? anyway. lemme know how those springs and struts work out for ya. and definatly get a before and after profile shot. when i get back. im gonna have to hit up a couple of those meets with ya.

yeah, i dont know, i think it is mazda's and stuff...but you know you in there when you get back...so far as i know, J Naoto is going to be there...if you look in the any mazdas in va thread, in the mazda meet forum, there are some other people on that thread that is interested in goin...it is 90+ degrees out here....

yeah, i dont know, i think it is mazda's and stuff...but you know you in there when you get back...so far as i know, J Naoto is going to be there...if you look in the any mazdas in va thread, in the mazda meet forum, there are some other people on that thread that is interested in goin...it is 90+ degrees out here....

Yeah bro, you think it's hot in VA? dude. i'm in ****** AFRICA!!!! lol. yeah. I'm gonna go hit up that thread right now!

oh i can imagine how hot it is over there...we have ops/intel and show the weather and its hot has hell over there...

bro. it's black flag all friggin day. no group PT ever! it's great! lol. yeah. so you're gonna go ahead and put those springs on huh? dude. if that other guy is gonna help you put those springs on that will be ****** sick! Hopefully we can get a decent community going to be able to get our cars on point.

bro. it's black flag all friggin day. no group PT ever! it's great! lol. yeah. so you're gonna go ahead and put those springs on huh? dude. if that other guy is gonna help you put those springs on that will be ****** sick! Hopefully we can get a decent community going to be able to get our cars on point.

oh yeah, hopefully it can get going pretty good, and have all our rides lookin tight as hell, my next things is to go with a Short RAM intake. then i will probably get some shoes for the ride.

there already is a pretty big mazda community in the area.. the problem is getting everyone together at once

well my first mod is putting JDM tail lights on the car...

yeah man, those JDMs look nice. you gonna get the chrome ones or the blacked out ones for the silver car?

where did you get the tail lights... ebay?

fyi, true jdm tails do not come in chrome or black, they are just the japanese version tails. they kinda look like the regular sedan tails. Fishy here has em. my guess is that you got altezzas.

Back