New guy on the block

whitety

Hey guys how's it going? I'm working on getting a P5 by August and have one in my sights. It's a yellow 5 spd with 84k on it. Price seems good to me. Only problem is I need to sell my current vehicle. I've been a P5 fan for a while and can't wait to own one. So, just saying hey from down here in Texas and it's god to be here.

hello there. have a look around, get a good feel for the place and pick your spot on the couch... lol

very nice. i'm over in Richardson but moving to Garland off Campbell and Jupiter at the end of the month.

dude thats close
i live right at Firewheel mall
and i also live in Plano on the border of Richardson off of Renner and Brand
want to come to GODspeed this sat. its in Richardson on Buckingham and Plano road small car meet hosted by me and my 2 friends from my church

dude thats close
i live right at Firewheel mall
and i also live in Plano on the border of Richardson off of Renner and Brand
want to come to GODspeed this sat. its in Richardson on Buckingham and Plano road small car meet hosted by me and my 2 friends from my church

dang dude. not far at all. i wish i could man but i have work fri-mon and like i said i am moving so i'm packing up everything over here. this is a busy summer for me. after i move i should be more free. just let me know when stuff goes on.

Welcome new member! And yellow is by the far the coolest color for P5's. :D

dang dude. not far at all. i wish i could man but i have work fri-mon and like i said i am moving so i'm packing up everything over here. this is a busy summer for me. after i move i should be more free. just let me know when stuff goes on.

alrights thats cool man
we should meet up sumtime and get a p5 meet here in our area cause all the mazdas meet up in DFW and thats pretty far

Back