New guy here :)

LOL WUT

Hello all! Just dropping in to say hello. I am a newish owner of a 2008 Metro Grey MS3 and I love it so far, only have 2,000 miles on her as of today! I just installed my cobb sri and forge BPV yesterday and couldn't be more happy! I should be ordering my cobb or cp-e downpipe at the end of this month and my cobb AP in the middle of january (headbang).

welcome yo!
Get some pics up!

Here is the only pic I currently have of her! (I know, shame on me!) Come spring time I will get some good shots I promise! Oh, I removed the side moldings on day one of ownership for those of you who noticed!

DSC_0194.jpg

I figured I would let everyone know I am not new to FI cars as I used to own a 2005 compg GTP a few years back and just recently got rid of a 2007 cobalt SS/SC that was fully bolted and then some. Here are a few pics of the cobalt :). I got rather bored with the cobalt and was not real impressed with the way it responded to modifications, not to mention the interior quality was nothing to write home about. Other than that it was a pretty fun car!

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0085-1.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

I also have a 2006 G35 coupe but she is boring, stock, and auto.

Back