New Gas Prices

SPRFLY

:
vivid yellow '03 Protege 5
I thought my fellow Mazda family would love this...

Attachments

• new gas prices.bmp
    468.8 KB · Views: 503
pretty much...s***...2.89 for regular....thats a damn shame right there...and my cars in teh shop so i'm driving a ******* gas guzzler...*sigh*

gas guzzler for teh l0s3

This picture is not a photochop...

gas_arm_leg.jpg

Well, I'm not sure if its this exact one but the first time the prices went up here in MA they showed one that said this on the morning news. ($1.72...wouldn't you love to pay that now?)

you're right damm the gas is getting expensive and exoensive i have heard that it will be 4.00 before the year ends.

I found a gas reciept from last year-from almost exactly a year ago. $1 less than what I'm paying now...

gas%20pumps

In the podunk mountain town of Williams, Arizona (gateway to the Grand Canyon) regular unleaded was $3.08 last week.

I heard Hawaii was going to cap the fuel price at $2.74 per gallon.

Last edited:
Gas is over $5.00 / gallon in Germany.
Get a Huffy and shut up.
Sorry to be harsh, but I swear people (mostly Americans) complain so damn much. If we gave up driving due to gas prices.. then we would complain about having to ride a bike, then we would complain about the chain falling off, then we would complain about constantly pumping up the tires, then we would complain about it raining on the bikeseat and having a mushy ride home.

FYI I am american, don't get me wrong... I just hate to complain about something I have to live with and have no control over.
I need a car to get around...
car needs gas...
so I buy gas and get around.

Last edited:
CasopoliS said:
Get a Huffy and shut up.
Sorry to be harsh, but I swear people (mostly Americans) complain so damn much. If we gave up driving due to gas prices.. then we would complain about having to ride a bike, then we would complain about the chain falling off, then we would complain about constantly pumping up the tires, then we would complain about it raning on the bikeseat and having a mushy ride home.

FYI I am american, don't get me wrong... I just hate to complain about something I have to live with and have no control over.
car needs gas...

Hahaha....

True

Get a Huffy and shut up.
Sorry to be harsh, but I swear people (mostly Americans) complain so damn much. If we gave up driving due to gas prices.. then we would complain about having to ride a bike, then we would complain about the chain falling off, then we would complain about constantly pumping up the tires, then we would complain about it raining on the bikeseat and having a mushy ride home.

car needs gas...

you're completely right !!!!!

I'm getting tired of people saying, "gas is more expensive in XXXX so stop complaining."

Europe and the US are two different stories. Not only are economies, lifestyles, cost of living, and layouts of cities different, but so is there everyday mode of travel.
There are plenty of borderline poverty class people here in the US that are actually suffering because of the hike in gas prices.
Finally, I don't have a major public transit system that I can use to commute every day to work, college, etc. And I sure as heck am not going to ride my Huffy 60 miles every day.
Even though I'm not complaining, I'm not going to look down on people that are, because they are justified.

mp5racing21 said:
Finally, I don't have a major public transit system that I can use to commute every day to work, college, etc. And I sure as heck am not going to ride my

It's true that our transportation system leaves much to be desired, but I've been taking the bus for over a year and it's worked out fine. Less than half the cost of gas and parking uptown.

Back