New Forum Member from Alabana

tbear2001

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 GT with Tech
New Forum Member from Alabama

Hey! New to the forums but not to Mazda. Have had my speed3 about a year and a half and ready to start modding. It is stock at this point, except window tint and a new horn. Have a few mods in the pipeline (see signature).

This is my first Mazda in many years, but have fond memories of my first brand new car, a 1978 Mazda GLC (Orange!), my 1985 RX-7 GSL-SE (Red), and my 1992 Miata (Red).

Don't be too harsh if I ask stupid questions.... have a lot of motivation, but not a lot of mechanical skill.

Last edited:
Hey! New to the forums but not to Mazda. Have had my speed3 about a year and a half and ready to start modding. It is stock at this point, except window tint and a new horn. Have a few mods in the pipeline (see signature).

This is my first Mazda in many years, but have fond memories of my first brand new car, a 1978 Mazda GLC (Orange!), my 1985 RX-7 GSL-SE (Red), and my 1992 Miata (Red).

Don't be too harsh if I ask stupid questions.... have a lot of motivation, but not a lot of mechanical skill.

1978 GLC! Hot rear wheel drive action there. Those were fun cars.

Welcome to forum.

Derrick

Hey, my first car when I was 18 and a senior in high school... was a big deal because it was a NEW car. Until then I had used sh*tbox cars. Also the comeback car for Mazda in the US since their earlier rotary models were failing due to quality issues and Mazda needed a simple, basic, cheap car to tide them over until the RX-7 and then other mainstream sedans showed up.

Back