NEW "FAST AND THE FURIOUS" Trailer

also true....the plot for #3 was pretty much crap but I will admit a lot of the cars were atleast decent...

I cant even watch more than 10 mins of the second one...thats a freakin abomination...
Truth. Though, I will admit the 3rd one had cars I could at least get into (SR20DET mustang non-withstanding), actual caged race cars. This one... this one just looks stupid.

c'mon, you know you loved that eclipse spyder that whats-his-face drove. that s*** was tytte.

Attachments

• lolz.jpg
    lolz.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 89
before F&f the car stereo buisness was BOOMING, and after this everyone wanted cold air intakes and clear tail lights.

as far as the movie, as far fetched as they are, i still actually like the first one, second one was entertaining, and the third, at least had some "decent" acting.

this one with the original cast will probably be good again.

I thought it was a spoof when from when I 1st saw it....lol

but +1 for original cast members.

i dont see this moving winning any awards,but ill probably watch it when its out on tv. i dont think that hollywood could make a car movie that would be interesting to me.

I guess us import guys dont have it half as bad as bikers when it comes to these types of movies....

I mean look at what they get...Torque and Biker BoyZ lol

I guess us import guys dont have it half as bad as bikers when it comes to these types of movies....

I mean look at what they get...Torque and Biker BoyZ lol

my first bike was a suzuki bandit,and when i got it i was googlin' em out of boredom, having never actually watched torque i didnt realize that there was a bandit in the movie. in one scene they have a karate fight on motorcycles while doing 180 degree wheelies from an almost dead stop. it flabbergasted me

my first bike was a suzuki bandit,and when i got it i was googlin' em out of boredom, having never actually watched torque i didnt realize that there was a bandit in the movie. in one scene they have a karate fight on motorcycles while doing 180 degree wheelies from an almost dead stop. it flabbergasted me

haha, you said flabbergasted

Remember in the 3rd one where the guy is riding with the girl in the hills drifting with all those other cars chatting it up with the soothing music in the background, and the occasional downshift here and there. They were all looking like they were just on a sunday drive. Man, that was awesome.

/sarcasm

Remember in the 3rd one where the guy is riding with the girl in the hills drifting with all those other cars chatting it up with the soothing music in the background, and the occasional downshift here and there. They were all looking like they were just on a sunday drive. Man, that was awesome.

/sarcasm

and their heads just slightly dip from side to side(rofl2)

Or how about how 3 ended? You see "DK" get outta his car after the wreck, and it looks like he's going after the guy but then nothing happens...weak.

Back